Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WEDDING!!!!!!

Yay wedding! This was the first wedding of the Lenio family kids, and heaps of fun.

So this past Saturday Bobby married Natalie, and now have two sons named Liam. In their speech at the reception, Nat promised if they have a little girl they'll call her Lia :)

Both Mary and Lucy were in the bridal party - Mary as a bridesmaid, and Lucy as a groomswoman. The Liams were ringbearers. I was MC. 'Twas lots of fun.

Here are some photos. They're mostly terrible. Phil was my +1 and responsible for photography since I was busy MCing, but my camera sucks (seen here) so he used his camera for the rest of the night, and now I don't have the photos :( Phil! Please send me photos of my brother's wedding!!! k, thnx.

The Clan:



Bob & Nat receiving:



The Liams, Big & Little, looking sharp:



And Justin Beiber, 'cause everyone in Canada knows each other:



Day 10 - A book you’ve always meant to have read and never got round to
Les Miserables

No comments:

Post a Comment