Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Other Updates

Because I have to catch up:

- last Wed, got back from Australia. Went straight in to work, worked late, missed water polo training
- Thursday - Laura Billing arrived! Hooray, guest!
- Friday - all-day meeting in the City. Laura caught a lift in with Scott and I. Laura and I stayed over at Justine's. Had tasty Mexican for dinner, did some knitting and watch some Jane Eyre. Good times.
- Saturday - Mat, Justine, Margot, Laura and I all went to the Monterey Aquarium! It was awesome. I have photos, but need to get them off my camera, so I'll post them later.
- Sunday - Laura and I went to Sonoma, went on a wine tasting tour at a biodynamic vineyard, which was super yummy and super tasty. We had a picnic in a garden there, then went to the Charles Schultz museum and checked out some Peanut stuff
- Monday - met up with Justine & Laura in the City to go see HP7: Part Deux. Mat babysat Margot. It. Was. Awesome.

Ok, all that's out of the way then. Laura's with Justine & Mat 'till she leaves on Thursday. I'm packing up my flat in preparations for moving house again next week. And that's all you need to know for now.

Next up: MY LITTLE BROTHER IS GETTING MARRIED THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!! Exciting times. Look for the photos next week.

Day 8 - The book you can quote best
Pride and Prejudice

No comments:

Post a Comment