Monday, May 30, 2011

Permanent Visitors!

So after checking out the potential new place in the Mission on Friday, I headed over to Mat & Justine's! Who live just 5 blocks from potential new place! Yay!

Since I worked late and then went to the house thing and had no cash on me, I didn't eat before turning up at their place. Justine satisfied me with a salad made in part with edible flowers:



I crashed at their place that night, then we went for breakfast in the morning at some amazing cafe around the corner from their place. A few of their friends from Stanford came up for the afternoon, and we explored Japantown. Japanese BBQ lunch, crazy Japanese dollar stores, and then a climb to a hilltop park to enjoy the brief warm, sunny weather.





With incredible views once again:

No comments:

Post a Comment