Friday, May 6, 2011

And even more visitors!

So Yael and Andy came to visit! First they were both in SF with me, where we went for Mexican food and dueling pianos with a co-worker of mine and a guy from the Michigan solar car team:



Yandy were excited about the red plastic cups:



We also went to Endor, then met up with Mal & Lyndel & Dan in San Jose for the Sharks game:



Andy then had to go back to work, so Yael and I had a few lovely days of hanging around not doing much. This was the day we decided to watch some P&P, eat TimTams, and knit:



Next Up: Yael journeyed to Waterloo with me where we attended a Stag & Doe for my brother and his fiancee. Phil has some photos up on his website. Yael met heaps of my family, Waterloo friends, saw all the embarrassing baby photos, art projects, etc. Then I got to vote on Monday! Then back to work. And then both Andy and I came out to Toronto for Ken's wedding, which is happening tomorrow.

Well, Yael had such a great time in Waterloo that we came back. One of the highlights from last weekend was the mini-Waterloo tour, which encompassed checking out the Waterloo solar race car, Midnight Sun. So we took Andy to check it out too, and Yael managed to get us to work on that car as well:





And to finish, a photo of the notorious UW Canadian geese:

No comments:

Post a Comment