Thursday, April 3, 2014

First Month Back

So it's been weird. I'm back in Waterloo. Living at home. Working at the Princess. Have met up with high school friends, uni friends, and visiting California friends. I've applied for a variety of jobs. I've hung out with family. Some highlights:

1. Spending 3 days with my nana, cooking for her, crocheting, and watching lots and lots of CTV news.

2. Projecting at the Princess again, and learning the new system there. Also, being introduced to Cheeses Murphy, the Cafe's 12am-3:30am grilled cheese awesomeness for the late night crowd's on the weekends.

3. Tours at the university, talks at CommuniTech and CIGI, and getting involved in the general energy of the region again.

4. Laser Quest, and this LEGO birthday cake for Big Liam's 11th birthday:



5. Rock Climbing at Grand River Rocks, and quality Honey time:



It still feels odd though. Missing my friends around the world, and looking forward to the start of the European adventure next week. It's been too long since I've been in an airport. Four whole weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment