Wednesday, September 5, 2012

"Mini"

I made a couple trips back to Canada back in June, as I thought I had a job and could afford it, and also didn't know what I was doing with my life. Gah. Anyways, I had an awesome visit with Rob and Tara when I was there.

Start of the story: Sue and I both went home for Lucy's grad, and I stayed for about a week. When my friend Johnson heard I was around, he said "oh! I'm getting married in Toronto on Monday! would you like to come?" So I did! It was most excellent. And then I crashed with Rob and Tara that night.

We had a great catch-up. I got to meet the newest addition to the Markides-Deighan family, little Katie. We all went out for dinner, then had margaritas and watched Win Win on a Monday night. Great start to the week. Tara and I took Maggie and Katie to the park the next day and had a lovely time before I had to catch the bus back to Waterloo.

Rob & Tara also have a couple of dachshounds, one of which is name Finnigan, or "Mini" as Maggie calls him. Maggie really really loves Mini. I had to stop her from poking him in the eye once. Here is a pic of her lavishing her affection on poor Mini:

Poor Mini!

No comments:

Post a Comment